Friday, November 27, 2009

Shaynah

BEFORE -- SERIOUS, SOULFUL AND SHY :

AFTER -- DANCING, DELIGHTFUL AND DELICIOUS

Here is Shayna's story: "Coming to the shelter was not my idea!!! That first weekend was really tough with people taking me in and out. I just couldn't trust anyone. Then we met. That purple leash and I. We haven't been together all that long. But, I know whenever I see it, I'm in for some fun. While out together I gallop along, picking up corn cobs, bits of paper, a discarded baby shoe, and I toss them high in the air, playful and jubilant. I like the people who take me out -- but I don't see them enough. I'm ready for a real home, not just a cage."

Shaynah (A1075049 2 year old cocker spaniel mix, came in on 11/5) is a great example of what a little caring can do. Totally shy and removed initially, she has come to trust us, lost her inhibitions and started to have fun. Kenneled with a number of other dogs, she has done fine in that department. She does have kennel cough now and will need medical treatment.

Add some sparkle to your life today (Shaynah means the last little twinkle seen from a super Nova) and call the South LA shelter at (213) 485-0117 or -0119 to adopt Shaynah. Please let me know as well. Thanks for caring about the shy shelter dogs. Andrea franksable@msn.com (323) 363-4909

No comments:

Post a Comment