Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Carin Pup at South LA Shelter


I've lost my way.

How did I get here?

I'm a handsome young chap and thought I'd try a career in the movies.

But, I wound up in the shelter, hurting.

A nice lady fixed me up. I didn't know how to thank her -- so I kissed her -- that's what people like, right?

But, hey, I need to get out of here fast!!!!! I'll kiss anyone who will rescue me, I promise. They've put me on something called Red Alert (July 8th -- until July 15th). And that's not good. I still want to be in the movies -- maybe yours?

McDuff (A1044659, only 1 year old, cutest Cairn terrier mix) has a boo-boo -- a luxated femoral head that might require surgery.
(I will keep track of donations for this!) Medical staff at the shelter just adore him and would be happy to answer any questions you have.

This is one sweet fella. Please call the South L.A. shelter at once : (213) 485-0117 or -0119.

No comments:

Post a Comment