Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Save this senior little chihuahua!



Baldwin Park ID A3926865 - I'm an 8 to 10 year old female Chihuahua mix - all of the volunteers that met me on Saturday think that it's a complete HEARTBREAKER! that I'm at the shelter and not in a loving home. I am told that I'm the cutest little thing ever. Being an older gal, I am completely confused as to how or why I ended up on a concrete floor, and so desperately need someone to save me. I am mellow and sweet, and so deserving of a warm lap, bed, couch, etc. I will make a wonderful companion and will not require much from anyone except some TLC! Doesn't my face tell you what I'm about?!!! Please call the Baldwin Park shelter at 626-430-2378 and tell them that you want to foster or adopt me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment